Thursday, July 14, 2011

Meatballs, Pastry and Jamie Oliver.

Okay, so this post deals with dinner from a week ago. We have a Jamie Oliver cookbook, which is fabulous. I made spaghetti and meatballs, following this recipe. I didn't really change much except to omit the rosemary and chile because no one in my family likes either. I made dessert with my mom's help using strawberries and raspberries. I used the Jamie Oliver recipe for pastry dough which we made into turnovers and pie. The filling was made from berries and cornstarch to make a gelatin with just a sprinkling of sugar and some orange juice. I overkneeded the dough so it was a little tougher than I would like, but they were still pretty good. The following are the pictures taken during this whole adventure.

















The formatting is a bit crazy for the pictures, but the autoformat blog thing is being ridiculous so this will have to do. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home